New Student Registration

Parents or guardians who need to register a new student should schedule an appointment with Mrs. Leonard, the School Counseling Office Administrative Assistant, by calling (540) 992-5182. 

Things to bring with you to the appointment:
1. Copy of the student's birth certificate
2. Proof of residency (see below)
3. Custody documentation if applicable

Botetourt County Public Schools requires all schools to document proof of residency for each student enrolled. As a result, when a student is being registered in Botetourt County Public Schools for the first time, it is necessary that the parent or guardian present reasonable proof of residing in Botetourt County. The parent or legal guardian may establish residency in Botetourt County by providing one of the following documents in the name of the individual:

1. Copy of a deed, mortgage, lease, OR real estate tax settlement of your principle residence in Botetourt County


2. A current utility bill AND a current bank statement or check stub issued by an employer (both must show the address of the residence given)

Please call or email Mrs. Leonard with any questions!
(540) 992-5182
[email protected]


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.